Friday, August 19, 2011

More Fairy Designs

Hello Bloggers,

The tag "Beautiful Flowers" was a cute simple lesson from the Poesmuis Yahoo Group.
De tag "Beautiful Flowers" komt van de Poesmuis Yahoo Groep.

Beautiful Flower

The next two are from the PSP for Friends group : Reflection is a very beautiful lesson but also very confusing; no time for multitasking, you really have to concentrate but at the same time, to me, that's part of the fun. I like a challenge.

De volgende 2 lessen zijn van de PSP For Friends groep : Reflection is een zeer mooie les maar ook zeer verwarrend; niet het moment om verschillende dingen tegelijkertijd te doen, je moet je werkelijk concentreren maar tegelijkertijd is dit voor mij ook een deel van de pret. Ik hou van een uitdaging.

Reflections
"You make me feel special" is one of my favourites. Sometimes you spend a large amount of time in searching for the right graphics, but in this case I knew in an instant which graphics to use to make this lesson.

"You make me feel special" is een van mijn favorieten. Soms besteed je een hele boel tijd in het zoeken naar een passende tube voor een les, maar in dit geval wist ik direct welke afbeeldingen ik het beste kon gebruiken voor de les.

You make me feel special

No comments:

Post a Comment